A launchpad to global recognition. A platform to ascend into limelight. If you have the craft, the stage will propel you to famed heights. All you need to do is express.
Presenting the college level rounds of the IET's international paper presentation competition, Present Around the World (PATW).
Stand a chance to fly to London for free. Aimed at students and young professionals between 18 to 30 years, the event brings together winners from across 36 countries to the Savoy Palace, London, for the finale.
1. Individuals aged between 18 to 30 can participate.
2. 10 minute presentation on any subject linked to engineering and technology.
3. Extra 5 minutes for Q&A.
4. A synopsis/outline of the idea should be submitted in 100-200 words.
5. Winner and runner-up qualify for next level.
6. The same presentation will have to be used for further stages as well, but feedback from previous stages can be incorporated.
7. Laptop, mike system and projector will be provided. Additional aids should be brought by the contestant.
8. Contestants must ensure that their presentation does not contain content that are commercially sensitive/copyright-protected or subject to security clearances (classified information).